Facebook Competition Terms
By entering a competition on the Brother Strut Facebook page you are agreeing to Brother Strut Ltd. storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Brother Strut Ltd. and not to Facebook.
By submitting photos to the Facebook Competition you are granting permission for these images to be used by Brother Strut Ltd. online and in other communications
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that Brother Strut Ltd. has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copywrite holder of all images submitted.
Entries must be submitted by 5th October.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Brother Strut Ltd.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook entries must tag Brother Strut. Twitter and Instagram entries must include the hastag #brotherstrutselfie
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Brother Strut Ltd. reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by facebook message, telephone or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. Brother Strut Ltd. reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.